Freedom Mobile APP
The Freedom App is available on iOS, Android and Blackberry
Our Freedom Charity App offers help, assistance and instruction to children, friends of children, professionals with an interest and any other parties. Freedom was established to save the lives of vulnerable children and young people who are at risk of, or are subjected to violent crimes, Female Genital Mutilation, dishonour-based violence and forced marriages throughout the UK.
- The App targets 3 groups.
- The first are potential victims of forced marriage, or other abuse.
- The second are the closest friends of the victim. They are in the best position to help, as they see the signs of abuse.
- The third are professionals who learn from the app how to spot signs of abuse and what can be done.
- This is the 999 of Apps and puts the victim just two clicks away from help.
Donate to Freedom today!
Your help and support in raising awareness is crucial to saving lives. Alternatively, just text the words FREE02 followed by the amount you can give (£2 / £5 / £10 etc) to 70070.
By Barnie Choudhury – Eastern Eye Children as young as 14 are contacting the police, using a special app, over fears they will be married against their will during the coronavirus lock down. That’s according to a leading charity which specialises in helping victims of forced marriage. The leap in numbers is an unintended consequence […]