Freedom Mobile APP
The Freedom App is available on iOS, Android and Blackberry
Our Freedom Charity App offers help, assistance and instruction to children, friends of children, professionals with an interest and any other parties. Freedom was established to save the lives of vulnerable children and young people who are at risk of, or are subjected to violent crimes, Female Genital Mutilation, dishonour-based violence and forced marriages throughout the UK.
- The App targets 3 groups.
- The first are potential victims of forced marriage, or other abuse.
- The second are the closest friends of the victim. They are in the best position to help, as they see the signs of abuse.
- The third are professionals who learn from the app how to spot signs of abuse and what can be done.
- This is the 999 of Apps and puts the victim just two clicks away from help.
Donate to Freedom today!
Your help and support in raising awareness is crucial to saving lives. Alternatively, just text the words FREE02 followed by the amount you can give (£2 / £5 / £10 etc) to 70070.
International Day Zero Tolerance Female Genital Mutilation https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/feb/06/anti-fgm-campaign-red-triangle-uk-global-day-opposition The 6th of February marks the International Day Zero Tolerance Female Genital Mutilation (FGM). There are an estimated 137,000 women and girls affected by FGM in England and Wales. 200 million women and girls have gone through FGM worldwide.